THE HOME OF GAME ENTREPRENEURS
Who is playhubs for?
You’re the right fit for playhubs if:
- you have an impressive (however short) track-record
- you’re hungry to learn how to build a games business
- you want to give to and take from a community of games industry innovators
What do members get?
Benefits all playhubs members receive:
- Learn valuable game development business skills
- Continual introductions to influential people through our network
- Access to the latest kit so you can test, play and showcase your games
- A fully-serviced office within Somerset House as your London base
GAME DEVELOPER MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
* Tariffs in brackets apply to Start ups, which are not breaking even based on game revenue and have not received investment.
Please note, playhubs operates a three-month minimum commitment (subsequently one month rolling contract) with no deposit required.
The hours within time-limited memberships can be shared across your team.
- All associate game developer benefits
- playhubs, within Somerset House, as your alternative workplace and meeting venue in London, optimised for the games industry
- Part of our community – named on our website and on our partner board at playhubs
- Detailed profiles on all members and introductions as required
- Opportunity to host regular talks or drop-in clinics aimed at playhubs members
'Free 2 Play' Supporter
£10,000+per 1/2 year
- All Corporate Associate benefits
- Sponsor the place for a talented team of up to three people in our “free to play” incubation scheme
- Build key relationships with the stars of the future
- Directly support the playhubs mission to create the games businesses of tomorrow
- Prominently featured in all press and marketing material